COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS (CMA) - Final
CMA Final (also known as ICWA Final) is the third and the last level of the CMA course. Students attempting for CMA Final must clear the CMA Intermediate level.
- Qualify In Intermediate Course Examination (i.e. in both Groups)
- Eligible to enroll in final Course:
- i)Registration must be completed at least
4 months prior to the commencement of examination.
- ii)Only the candidates who have passed Intermediate Examination
of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible for admission to Final Course.
- iii)Copy of Intermediate Pass Mark sheet is to be furnished along with the Admission Form.
- iv)Enrolment must be at least 4 (four) months prior to the commencement of Examination.
- v)Student from foreign countries should submit the forms to the Headquarters only.
- vi)Enrolment can also be taken online. For details visit https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx
- Mock Interview with Assessment
- Personality Development Session
- Moderators Session